We can all agree that weddings can be a rather stressful time. From the big elements down to the smallest detail, every bridal couple wants their day to be picture perfect. So why not choose a venue that will cater to your every need, and leave the details to the professionals at Royal Palm Hotel.
We recently chatted to Royal Palm Hotel Event Coordinator, Shireen Karamchand, and asked her for her top five reasons to host your wedding reception at Royal Palm Hotel…
- Location: According to Karamchand, many brides want the convenience of being in the city, as this is easier for their guests, and cuts down on travel costs for those who come in from out of town. With Royal Palm’s location in the heart of the Umhlanga New Town Centre, and not far from King Shaka International Airport, it’s the perfect choice for a city wedding reception.
- Accommodation: The Hotel itself offers a host of accommodation options, making sure that your out-of-town guests won’t have to drive on the night of your wedding, but simply take the elevator up to their rooms once the festivities are over.
- The venue: Royal Palm Hotel is able to accommodate between 70 – 80 guests, and the neutral tones of the venue allows you to transform the space into the wedding you’ve always dreamt of!
- On-site Team: Royal Palm Hotel has an on-site team ready and waiting to assist you with every detail of your wedding reception, from the décor set up, to the Executive Chef’s culinary prowess, and everything in-between, allowing you to truly enjoy your day.
- Photographic sites: Whether you want a park setting or a beach setting to capture your wedding day memories, Royal Palm Hotel is close to Chris Saunders Park, The Umhlanga Beach promenade and The Umhlanga Lagoon Nature Reserve, offering a host of stunning image backdrops.
Make sure Royal Palm Hotel is on your wedding venue shopping list, and allow their team to bring your dream wedding to life.