For many brides, the idea of hosting a destination wedding can be exciting, nerve-wracking and costly, however it can also be the best move to make.
For those who live hours away from the KZN Midlands, hosting a wedding at a venue located in this region can be thought by some as hosting a “Destination wedding” – despite it being in the same country.
The reasons for this is due to the fact that guests have to book accommodation as many guests do not desire a drive through the misty, dark night after the reception.
With this in mind, it is important that one’s wedding venue should tick a number of boxes to ensure that the wedding is a memorable occasion – enjoyed by all.
- The venue should be beautiful
- The venue should offer a chapel or similar, to ensure you are able to be legally bound in matrimony
- The venue should provide a gorgeous scenery so that your photographic memories are something out of a fairytale.
- The food and menu should be flexible and worked to suit your needs and budget
- The venue should offer accommodation
- The venue should have a spa, in order for hair, make up and a special treatment to be available all in one place, on the day.
- The service should be top notch- as this ensures a successful wedding
Granny Mouse Country House & Spa, truly is a magnificent wedding venue for more reasons that just being pleasing to the eye. In terms of the service, Granny Mouse has maintained a high quality of service for over 30 years. The Hotel offers all the main aspects needed for a wedding, on site, from the chapel, to the reception venue, a spa, and accommodation; it also offers packages that can be suited to the budget with quality food prepared by Culinary Artists in the Granny Mouse kitchen.
When it comes to accommodation, Granny Mouse offers 32 luxurious rooms which can be fully booked to accommodate wedding guests, as well as a grand 12-sleeper Farmhouse located nearby. There are various packages available, each offering competitive accommodation rates in order to ensure that your guests can stay over and truly enjoy your wedding festivities.
When seeking reasons to host a destination wedding, there are many that spring to mind, but one thing you can be assured of, is that Granny Mouse Country House & Spa will assist you in ensuring that your wedding day is everything you’ve dreamed of.
So when thinking of a destination wedding, don’t think too far away, a stunning country destination awaits you right in the heart of the KZN Midlands.
To discuss your needs with our experienced team, contact 033 234 4071 and get the ball rolling towards your special day!