With winter coming to an end and the smell of fresh floral scents adorning the air, it is only fit that you too change with the season by turning your dry, flaky skin into one that is moisturized and rejuvenated by taking advantage of the Granny Mouse Spa spring specials.
Enjoy a saving of R185 when you pay R750 for the “Spring Bliss”, which is a choice of either a 60 minute Thalgo Classic facial, and a 60 minute Delux Manicure with Paraffin Dip or a 60 minute Thalgo Classic facial with a 60 minute Delux Pedicure with Paraffin Dip.
Alternatively, there is a second option, that of the “Top to toe”, which is a 30 minute Back, Neck and Shoulder massage, 30 minute CSpa Basic Facial, 30 minute Express Manicure or an Express Pedicure – all for only R650, which is a saving of R155.
Give your body a boost to tackle the new season by spoiling yourself at Granny Mouse Spa.
These pampering specials are available from 1st September, 2015 until 1st November, 2015 and booking is essential and subject to availability. Contact Granny Mouse Spa on 033 234 4071 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view September Specials
Weddings are such a special time in anyone’s life, but can quickly become the most stressful event you ever plan. From the theme to invitations, table seating plans and menus, the cake, the venue and so much more, the stress of planning a wedding often conjures up fantasies of eloping. At Granny Mouse Country House & Spa, your wedding planning couldn’t be made any easier! Here are just 10 reasons to host your wedding at Granny Mouse….
- The on-site chapel is magical, with sweeping views over the valley and provides the perfect canvas for any theme.
- Accommodation options are endless, with something for everyone, including the luxurious Farmhouse, located a mere 900 metres from the main entrance.
- The award winning gardens and surrounding meadows create the perfect backdrop to capture your special day.
- The menus on offer are a testament to the award-winning cuisine that Granny Mouse is well known for, and the chefs are on hand to ensure that each and every bite is as delectable as you desire.
- The Hotel boasts a pastry chef who can create your dream wedding cake on-site, reducing the stress of having to transport it to the venue.
- The glorious wine cellar and its collection provides an array of wines to compliment your food choices and palate.
- The Granny Mouse wedding packages are a breath of fresh air, allowing you to mix and match what you want within your budget.
- The on-site Spa offers both the bridal party and guests a range of treatment to calm the nerves, relax or spend “TLC” time being pampered.
- The Midlands area is surrounded by a host of activities, restaurants, shops and sightseeing opportunities for your guests, who can really make your wedding a weekend getaway.
- Their dedicated wedding coordinator and on-site team will arrange (almost everything for you) right down to running interference with those family members you had to invite!
With all this on offer, it is little wonder that Granny Mouse Country House & Spa is a sought after wedding venue, which leaves bridal couples elated and guests in awe.
Contact Granny Mouse today to find out how they can truly deliver your dream wedding.
Email email@example.com or call (033) 2344071 to find out more.